Re: Master Cylinder Leak

Tony,  There is no official rebuild kit available for this bike.  The
dealer will want you to replace the whole thing at big $$.  One option
is to have it rebored a with standard diameter and use normal American
seals.  One lister has done this, but I forget who it ws.  Perhaps he
can offer the details.

The other thing to try is to take it all apart and clean everything up.
  This works most times, and the price is right.

Bob Hadden '98RS, '62R27