more on Beta Bikes

Tom - My beta bike doesn't have a Cat Code Plug, but it did have the RID
wiring in place.  I think there are a lot of variations on the beta bikes,
but it's really not that hard to find the connector if it's there - my
suggestion would be to find a cooperative owner of a later RS who wouldn't
mind pulling the right inner fairing panel off so the connector location
can be seen - then look for it on your beta bike.  It will either be
tie-wrapped or taped to the harness. This whole experiment can be done in
fifteen minutes.

Gary Bechtold
tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx