Re: Motorcycle Consumer News

Robert W Munday wrote:

>Presidents,
>

>I received an offer in the mail today to subscribe to MCN... 12 issues
>for $22.00.  Is there enough stuff in this publication that would
>interest me to justify subscribing?

I'll be the lone voice in the wilderness here. I haven't read MCN in a
few years, so perhaps it has changed, but I subscribed for a few years.
When I was reading it, I found frequent factual errors anf thought that
a great deal of the writing was very amateurish. Personally, I wouldn't
pay $22.00 for it, but to each his own.  :-)

- --
Bob
     Eventual Master of the Obvious
  R1200GS CB750F DoD EMOTO BMWMOA SOHC4
Proud walking jingle in the midnight sun