Re: Running rich

Peter,  Here is my list, though it is likely not complete:
- -Check valve adjustment.  You have to be picky with this.
- -Check compression.  Should be the same on both sides.  Hopefully at
what ever the spec is.
- -Confirm the ignition timing via a timing light.  The oil heads spark
both plugs together, I believe, so it should be identical side to side.
- -Get new plugs.  Perhaps one is bad.
- -change injectors side to side and see if the problem changes with them.
- -Obviously, the synch is important.  0=0 has nothing to do with this.

Let us know what you find.

Bob Hadden '98RS, '62R27