Re: Oil consumption Queston

Al,  As you have seen from the previous replies, you are in the main
stream with your oil consumption.  Run the motor and when you get some
more miles, the oil burning will stop.  My bike stopped burning oil
last year at around 30k miles.  I attribute that to starting on
synthetic oil too soon.

Bob Hadden '98RS, '62R27