Re: Spark plug socket

In that case Brian, the only thing I can think of would be to look at
O2 sensor sockets.  Don't know if they have the correct size hex, but
they are made of sheet metal, and so should be thin enough to fit in.
You might also be able to get the correct one at the dealer if they
list it in the parts book.

Bob Hadden