Re: Habits

My thoughts are that the K900 would be a great bike.  This using the
new sidways K motor with one cylinder cut off.  Three cylinder bikes
are normally very smooth, like the K75 was.  It would be also very
narrow, as they are bragging about how slim the 4 cylinder is.  Plenty
of power there too.  Something like 115 hp available in the current
tuning state they are using on the K1200S.

Lots to think about.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27