Re: Internally Mounted V-1

It seems that GM only supplied those particular LED brake lights on one(?) year of truck. I run a V-1 that is fully enabled and although it still happens sometimes, it is relatively rare now, so you might want to periodically enable your laser detection to see if it is still often enough to be a problem for you. Oh wait, I just remembered your detector is not in view. Nevermind.

Laser detection is worthwhile; more and more departments are adopting laser speed detection all the time. I know of 4 or 5 reports from people I know personally (in real life) whose V-1s have helped them in a laser enforcement scenario, so don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Bob