RE: R1150R Windscreen

I have a National Cycle windscreen on my '00 Roadster that I am very happy
with.  I have it adjusted so that I can either look thru or over it just by
moving my head up or down slightly.

It was inexpensive and they have specific applications for different bikes.
The kit I bought had the special mounting brackets for the not round
handlebars and was designed for the BMW forks.  I put it on myself with no
difficulty.  I think it is a nice looking windscreen.  You might want to
check out their website.

Matt  Bolduc
Winfield, Pa.
'00 R1100R, "The Shade"