R 1150 R windscreens

	Since posting my earlier message regarding the excessive wind
buffeting I experience with my BMW tall-version windscreen (which
measures something like 16" vertically and 17" at its widest
horizontally)  and my remarks about looking at replacement windscreens
by Aeroflow, Parabellum, and Givi I've done a bit more research on the
internet about this matter.  I want any such replacement to (1) be well
constructed, (2) looks as sporty as possible considering its height
(hopefully around 20" as a minimum) and width (hopefully at least 19"),
(3) fits properly to the R 1150 R in paricular, and (4) has a
competitive price.

	I've now looked at the Laminar Lip as a way of extending my current
BMW screen's height while retaining its decidedly sporty look, and I've
looked at the Cee Bailey windscreens on their website as well.  Cee
Bailey has one that appeals called the Euro 21.5 model to me in all the
respects I've mentioned.  Does anyone have an opinion about Cee Bailey
screens in general and this model in particular?  Please remember that
I'm 6' 2" in height and sitting on the BMW tall saddle which means that
the top of my helmet is about 8" above the height of my windscreen.
Consequently, the wind-buffeting roar that results is horrendous at
highway speeds because of it.  While the Laminar Lip would allow me to
keep my present BMW screen it strikes me as a concept that probably
works only minimally well compared to a solid screen of the same
height.  Maybe I'm wrong.   Comments?

Jim Gordon