Bleeder mystery

Somebody told me that The Factory installed a BMW Unique Method bleeder
(BUM bleeder) on just the right front caliper, how do they bleed? Or do
they push? Does it work? Would it work as well by pushing from the MC
or pulling or vacuuming from the left caliper and not touching the
right?

Or should I just replace the BUM bleeder (with one of the half dozen
part numbers??? or a garden-variety 10-1 ?? bleeder) and do it like my
grandparents done it?

The manual says to change the fluid every year. Sure.

Ben