Re: Is everyone out riding?

> I can offer some comment about my 1200GS, however.  This is a really
> good bike.  I am having to learn to love it like I loved the 1100RS...

> This weekend is my first camping  trip with the new bike.  That should
> be fun.  We'll see how much I can pack on the big back rack.

Well, ok, as long as we're in thread drift mode, here are a couple of pages of R1200GS stuff that I put together.
Even the non-GS owners can enjoy the pictures showing how I butchered some expensive BMW plastic!  :-)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/emoto1/jesse.htm
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/emoto1/lightbar.html

Bob

                      Eventual Master of the Obvious
        R1200GS CB750F DoD EMOTO BMWMOA SOHC4
Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there...