Re: BMW Motorcycles featured prominently in Cycle World magazine

Hello,

"Robert Silas" <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If it is possible, please send me the publisher's address of the "Cycle
World"
> thanks in advance

Cycle World magazine can be found on the web at www.cycleworld.com where you
can also find their newsstand and contact info. I got the issue on the stands.
The June '06 issue has more info about the new RT. From their web site:
  "Totally redesigned, the BMW R1200RT is lighter, more power and better
handling. But by how much? Contributing Editor Steve Anderson takes the latest
German sport-tourer for a ride and gave us this CW Riding Impression, "We can
tell you, too, that the RT is, overall, a spectacular luxury tourer that also
can do a fair imitation of a sportbike."
- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada