[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Raising the bars on an R1100S
- Subject: Re: Raising the bars on an R1100S
- From: Andrew Johnson <sundiaL@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:28:31 -0700
At 6:28 PM -0400 5/15/05, Ben Barkow wrote:
>Unlucky me, I don't have the back for touring with the stock cafe
>racer low clip-ons, nice as they are. Lucky me, a distinguished
>local person well-known to this list wanted to trade high for low.
>The clip-on assemblies are different but, in fact, the low style
>would have worked fine for me (with extra height raised grips) but
>still the high clip-ons look better. The main challenge (only on
>non-ABS R1100S machines) is installing longer brake lines.
Here's another route you can take with an "S"...
Just don't take it too far...
- - andrew, Berkeley, '00 R1150GS
- - "Moto per Mangiare, Mangiare per Moto"