  From: RSRiding@xxxxxxx
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:25 PM
  Subject: A question on rear tire fitment

  'heads,

  There is a rear wheel on ebay for an R11S (5" rim). A 17" incher would give
  me some options for my '94 RS that I don't have with the 18" stock rim (I'd
  like to be able to use a Metlzer ME880 in the upcoming Iron Butt Rally, but there
  isn't a bias version in an 18" size)

  Would a rim for the R11S fit on a '94 RS without causing undue distress?

  Thanks,
  Geoffrey Greene
  Knoxville, Tennessee