RE: New to list & Suspension settings question

Gregory Appling wrote:

> Last weekend I purchased a 2002 R1150r ...

Wise choice!  I like mine a lot.

> ... if there's a website that I could go to too find out a little more
> about the bike (like settings and so forth) that would be greatly
> appreciated.

You might try http://www.r1150r.org, doing a search of the discussion
groups.  If you access the internet via dialup, as I do, you'll probably do
that exactly once, as it has enough in the way of graphics to make even the
home page a painful experience.  But there's a lot of (mostly) sound
information there for the Roadster enthusiast.

	- Martin
- --
Martin Lodahl of Auburn, CA
lodahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx