Re: Spark Plugs Bosch FR7DCX

At 08:19 PM 6/8/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>which spark plugs did he use finally???
>Bob Silas

Bob,
   I've been very happy with the Bosch FR7DCX single electrode plugs
I'm running in my R1100RT.  Change 'em once a year.  These are the
same plugs I use in my wife's Z3 2.8
   I like the fact that they are NOT long life platinum.  I found that if I
left the original platinum's in my wife's engine for the recommended
60K miles, they were very tight in the head.  I'd rather replace the
shorter life copper core DCX's every year that fight stripped threads.

Mick
Tucson