Re: Spark Plugs; report on BKR 7 EIX (8)

Hello,

Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> which spark plugs did he use finally?

I don't remember. I didn't make a point of memorizing the part since John
stressed to me (me paraphrasing his words) "If you decide to tell the world
about it on the Internet, make sure you DON'T tell them that John Parker
says these plugs cure surging, because they don't. Every bike is a bit
different, so the plugs that worked wonders on your bike may not do anything
for another S, or another R."

Shortly after I got the work done, I did get the plugs' part number and
provided it to a list member offline (with the same warning), and promptly
forgot it.. If that person remembers the part, please tell.

Sorry.

 -Steve Makohin
  '01 R1100S/ABS
  Oakville, Ontario, Canada