  From: Minor, Bob
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:09 PM
  Subject: RE: Z6's

  I'm planning for my summer trips and am trying to figure when to replace
  my Z6's so I don't have to do it on the road.  They have about 3500
  miles on them and presently look pretty good.  Anybody have any insight
  into how long these tires generally last?  Z6's have a tread that is
  unique to me in that there are no grooves that cross the center of the
  tire.  Consequently it is difficult to know how much wear has occurred.