Re: BMW brakes in the news

In a message dated 7/5/05 11:04:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<The scenario I was referring to was the  "I was standing on the 'brake' as
hard as I could but the car just kept  going like crazy" event.>>

I investigated  several of the Audi complaints(I had a BMW motorcycle dealer
ship affiliated with  a BMW/Audi dealership in Staten Island, NY at the time.
As I was the senior  "tech guy" they asked me to investigate some of the
complaints.) , and never  heard that complaint. All said that the car was
controllable after the initial  surge. Just sometimes a wall or car was in the way of
the first lunge...

    But this ain't Oilhead related.

Tom  Cutter
Yardley, PA
Beat the Summer Rush! Order shirts and hats now-
Get  them in time for the BMWMOA Rally in  Lima!
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com