Dual plugging. Was "Surge Free" spark plugs

Nice post from Steve, thanks.

The nature of posts is that it looks like I was trying to educate Steve
specifically when in fact I have abundant respect for his knowledge...
except maybe for spark plugs.

Gord Bush, who is the gold standard for bike and racing machinists in
Canada, hasn't started doing dual plugs in Oilheads. I phoned him this
morning and his reaction was what I expected: crazy... why would a
4-valve engine need a second plug... might arise from excessive leaness
or pollution care... just enrich.

I am sure he's happy to do the job esp. if he had a wrecked head to
play with first.

Like I said, if adding a second plug to a 4-valve head makes much
difference, we must have chamber deficiencies or something.

I'm far from wanting to tear down my heads. While pretty easy on an
Airhead but looks like a lotta hours on an Oilhead. But it would likely
help my grunt-range, I'd bet. I think Gord charged c$175 for my two
Airhead heads but he's been adding plugs to Airheads for a long time.

Gprd Bush in Malton, Ontario (Toronto area): 905-677-8657

How is the electrical side handled? Just a matter of hiding one or two
more coils? Nothing much more?

Ben