Re: Maintenance schedule

Does anyone know of a site that details what has to be done at each service interval ?   The BMW web site apparerently use to give this information but has been pulled down.  I need to know what to do to my 1200GS at 6K service.  I want to do it myself but want to make sure they can't come back and say I didn't maintain it properly.

The owner's manual doesn't give any hints and they actually refer you to the defunct maintenance scheudle..

Thanks for any information  or tips...

Paige