Presidential Wings Columbia - Wednesday Night

Presidents,

For those of you in the Columbia, SC area who want to join me for a plate
of hot wings, I'll be hosting Presidential Wings Wednesday night at
6:30pm eastern at Hooters on Broad River just south of I-20.  At least
three other area Presidents will be in attendance and as always, I'll be
your designated rider.  We'll be discussing the recently concluded BMWMOA
International Rally in Lima, OH.  As an added bonus, the newest IBMWR
Plateholder will be in attendance.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

On Assignment In Columbia, SC