Axxess

Robert,

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:19:01 -0400 Robert Silas
<robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<<<  The latest car to my name is a '94 Nissan Axxess; no popular manuals
available for it.  Apparently this model was made/sold in Canada only

The Axxess was sold here for one year only.  It was the follow-on from
the Nissan Prarie which was unavailable in the US until it arrived with
the name Nissan Stansa Wagon.  It was a cool vehicle and I wanted one,
then wanted an Axxess, then they all vanished.  I got scared and stayed
away.  I've had Volvos ever since.

Robert Munday...  Montgomery, Alabama    `98 R11CHP   `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot   Rolling Broccoli Rider   BOOF #131    SR #2   NFO #2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club    Beemer Hill
Riders
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    * Iron Bunny *