Re: Making a decision

In a message dated 9/13/05 5:59:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DBLUMGART@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Acknowledging that the last is off-topic, and that I really need to ride
 the first two to make what is ultimately a personal decision, can anyone
 supply or point me to resources that might inform my choice?

Go look in the mirror, YOUR best resource for deciding what's right for YOU
and everyone else be damned.  Does sound like you're already leaning towards
the 'S' though  Since you're already a boxer rider probably not much there you
won't like.

Cheers
Paul
NJ