	From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of Steve Makohin
	Sent: Thu 9/22/2005 3:50 PM
	To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
	Cc: virtualm2@xxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: Trickle charging revisited..

	Hello all,

	FWIW, I put my R1100S on a Battery Tender whenever I was not using it, year
	round. Even between rides. It never boiled my battery down. The battery
	hauled strongly for 4 years with no signs of weakening, until my crash did
	the bike in. I highly recommend a genuine Battery Tender, and the process I
	described.

	-Steve Makohin
	 '01 R1100S/ABS
	 Oakville, Ontario, Canada