From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of marr@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:24 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trainspot this fairing?

Hi all.

New to the list. Adding a '97 1100R to the stable this coming weekend.
Been looking around the net at driving lamps, mounting accessories, etc
etc, and came across a nice batch of photos at "R1100R Everyday!".

This nacelle/fairing is very R65LS-esque and I'm partial to that since
it's been my ride pre the 1100R.. Can anyone tip me in the right
direction re manufacturer, and even better, comment on experiences with
one?

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~um5j-ookb/gallery/images/yk-s.jpg

Also, any comments about the shorter, blue OEM?

http://www.bmw-riders-gear.com/Img/Icn/windshield_blue-tint.jpg

Mark