From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Cees De Groot
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:28 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Extra mirrors?

Hi,

Just did the first hiking trip with my bike - I got a 90 litre luggage
roll that holds my backpack, and I noticed that such a big piece of
luggage completely blocks the view in the mirrors.

The handlebar units seem to have holes in them - can I fit GS-style
mirrors on them when riding with a lot of luggage? Any experience with
this?

TIA,

Cees
'99 R1100RT