Re: All this Oilheads traffic

Thanks Marc,

Julie decided to go riding without me today so I'm sort of here at work.

Rumor has it when the Blue Angels come thru the area they actually
fly thru the golden gate bridge on the way in. I'm not sure how true
this is but I've got a couple friends planning to attend.

I on the other hand will be in Death Valley that weekend.

gregory

At 11:36 AM 9/27/2005, Marco S Hyman wrote:
>  > Is it true that there will be an air-show in the Bay-area over
> the water on
>  > during the weekend of October 8/9???  I am leaving for Denver this Friday,
>
>I'm not Gregory, but will answer for him.   He's either working or out
>riding with his girlfriend who just got her licence and a new bike!
>
>Anyway, Oct 8/9 is part of fleet week and this year the Blue Angels will
>once again be performing over the bay.   With some luck they'll also
>buzz down town SF during their practice runs, causing all kinds of
>complaints :-)
>
>The fleet week schedule can be found here:
>
>         http://www.fleetweek.us/fleetweek
>
>Oh yeah, this year also included the Red Bull Air Race.   See the above
>link for schedules.   Looks like lots of air activity in the bay area
>that weekend.
>
>// marc  (when did I become bay area tourist information :-)

Gregory L Appling
Business Manager
Wetlands and Water Resources, Inc.
1010 B Street, Suite 425, San Rafael, CA  94901
(415) 457-0250 phone; (415) 457-0260 fax
gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx    http://www.swampthing.org