Re: How to make your EVO (powered) brakes less grabby (was "Re: ABS:)

On 11/14/05, Robert Brown <sk.brown@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I know no one on this list has ever "panic" braked
> but one finger underneath an R80 leaver is not fun.

Yup. That's a major reason why we were taught four-finger braking.
That, and the amount of force you can apply on non-power-assisted
bikes, of course. Even if you ride a modern BMW, you may find yourself
in an emergency situation on one of the 99.9% of bikes that don't have
power assist some day...