Re: Rotor compatability question

Geoffrey,

I've replaced my rear rotor a couple of times because of warping.  Once
I used a rotor from a K1100..it is the same except it's not
drilled...don't know specific years that will work.  Tom Cutter on this
list surely will.   I don't have an extra for you, but give Fred Rowland
a shout at cyclesrecycled.com.  Good luck!

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT
94 RS