Re: Big clutch job in Tampa.

Go for it Doug! I would come if you were closer, but will think about
you for about 8 hours while you are working.  I did the spline lube
thing, which is about the same disassembly effort.  Not bad if you go
one step at a time.  Good luck, and post a link to some pics when your
done.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27