Re: inlet

In a message dated 1/26/06 10:27:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, marr@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Is this normal wear for these 8-year old parts, or indicative of
problems? (Bike is garaged.)

I have the two replacement parts (one  for each side), if I were to
replace them myself:

1. Depressurize the  fuel system
2. Remove the longer hard-plastic hose behind the throttle  body
3. Replace the inlets
4. Reassemble

Does that sound right or  is there anything else? Also, would I need new
hose clamps or will the  current ones work fine?>>

The job is much easier than that. Just slide the  throttle bodies , together
with the inlet tubes, back, into the airbox jsut  enough to get the inlet
manifolds out and replace them.
Tom  Cutter
Yardley, PA
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com