Re: Parking lights - how long should the battery last?

Cees:

I had the same issue after leaving the parking light on.  My original BMW
battery was four years old.

I told my local BMW dealer to get me an AGM battery for my R1150R, but I
mentioned no brands.  (I knew the Westco was $95.)  In came a battery with
the "Motocell" brand on it.  Never heard of it, but $55!  It fit perfectly.
The only change was either to remove the pressed-in bolt on the BMW's
negative cable to use the battery's bolt, or to cut a sliver off the lead
terminal of the battery and its plastic nut-holder.  I chose the latter to
leave the BMW alone.

Juice is back, no taking off the tank to check electrlyte level, and I can
use all the same chargers.

Fred
'02 R1150R