RE: Front shock replacement on R1150R.

Pete,

I had the same moment of horror the first time I removed the tank of my '02
R1150R Yellowjacket -- then I noticed that on each side of the connectors
one of the hoses was marked with a string of  "XXXXXXXX", and the other hose
wasn't.  Being unable to imagine a German manufacturer actually intending
anything other than the marked hose be connected to the marked hose and the
unmarked to the unmarked, I connected them that way, and have been doing so
ever since.  It seems to work.

	- Martin
- --
Martin Lodahl of Auburn, CA