RE: Front shock replacement on R1150R.

Marc and Martin:

Thanks for the information on the routing of the vent hoses.  I could not
find and "xxxxxxxx" on either hose, but since one spit raw gas when I
remounted the tank, I am guessing that one goes to the charcoal canister.  I
guess the worst that could happen is that I will have wet charcoal and
global warming will arrive quicker.

BTW, the Wilbers front shock makes my 02 with 24K miles ride like a new
bike, maybe better than new. The OEM shock must have been really sacked.
The rear still seems OK but I may replace it just to see if there is an
improvement.

Thanks,

Pete Schinkel
02 R1150RA Yellow Jacket