Re: Shock replacement - any tips?

On 2/21/06, Minor, Bob <Bminor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They're not too tough but you need to take off the rear wheel for the
> back.  For the front you'll need to pull the tank back to expose the top
> mount.  It doesn't need to come off all the way but if you haven't done
> your fuel filter for a while you might as well totally remove the tank
> and combine the work.

I've decided to leave the maintenance to the local BMW shop for the
time being - if anything, to get the inspections signed off because
there's a chance I'll be able to upgrade to a 1200RT shortly :-). So
I'll leave the fuel filter for the time being.

Re the ohlins: http://www.advrider.com/Wisdom/GSOIAv1.2.pdf seems to
be as complete as I could want.