From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Minor, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:27 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Shock replacement - any tips?

They're not too tough but you need to take off the rear wheel for the
back.  For the front you'll need to pull the tank back to expose the top
mount.  It doesn't need to come off all the way but if you haven't done
your fuel filter for a while you might as well totally remove the tank
and combine the work.