Re: Air Filter Test Results

> I point out that the R1100S K&N does NOT flow well (even when clean and
> dry).

FWIW, I had a friend who bought a used R1100S as his first Beemer.  He
loved the bike, but it kept giving him fits - it just would not run right.
 It went to the dealer several times to no avail.  Finally, one dealer
pulled the heads and viola' - someone had incorrectly performed a
canesterectomy and left the vacuum ports open to the wild, wild world.
Dirt got in there and scored the cylinders, big time.  BMW footed the bill
(or at least a significant part), even though it was out of warranty.

The moral of the story is, don't let dirt in.

Wayne