Odyssey Battery

Make sure to order adapters for the top ob battery. I just put one in 2000
1150 GS and am happy with it. Battery Web came to rescue with adapters after
Motorcycle Batteries USA would not even respond with a phone call or e-mail
and they sold me the battery without adapters for BMW. Battery is a little
thinner and I don't think I would have had a problem with the old 1100 RSL
(I wish I still had that bike)
Rob

       Odyssey Battery
       RE: Odyssey Battery

   Are there modifications required in order to install a PC680 into a 1994
   R1100RS?

   What about an 03 R1150RT while we're at it?

   thanks