Highway pegs

I've increased the tank volume on my 1100R so that along with an
auxiliary tank the bike can go 500 plus kilometers without the need to
refuel. The problem is my knees can't; at about 300k the ache is quite
painful, I need to be able to stretch them out, to change position. I
used to use the cylinder heads but the expanded tank now leaves me
little room for that. I'm considering ELF pegs or anything else
recommended by the collectivity; suggestions (be kind please) ideas,
comments?

Nahum Sloan
Toronto
1999 R1100R, Pacific Blue