From: abbot@xxxxxxxxxxxx <abbot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:56:41 -0400
Subject: Highway pegs

I've increased the tank volume on my 1100R so that along with an auxiliary tank the bike can go 500 plus kilometers without the need to refuel. The problem is my knees can't; at about 300k the ache is quite painful, I need to be able to stretch them out, to change position. I used to use the cylinder heads but the expanded tank now leaves me little room for that. I'm considering ELF pegs or anything else recommended by the collectivity; suggestions (be kind please) ideas, comments?

Nahum Sloan
Toronto
1999 R1100R, Pacific Blue