Re: Highway pegs

|  I used to use the cylinder heads but the expanded tank now leaves me
|  little room for that. I'm considering ELF pegs or anything else
|  recommended by the collectivity; suggestions (be kind please) ideas,
|  comments?

I would be curious to see your tank mods (not that really I need it, actually).
I had the same problem as you with the knees. I bought footpegd lowerers (?)
from Gremany which are top quality. +- 1"50 lower, enough to make a difference.
They come wit the necessary pieces to
lower the brake pedal and the gear selector.
2 drawbacks :
* since I like twisties in the Alps, I'm now scratching the footpegs
  on a regular basis (I'm not  a very aggressive griver though).
* on the left foot, there's quite an interference with the exhaust pipe and
the central (?); but the comfort added is worth this last drawback.

Sorry for the lack of vocab. Here is the URL :
http://www.mv-motorrad.de
and you look for Fu_rastentieferlegung Fahrer

The image provided is for a K12, strangely enough I could not find the ones
I bought (I can provide an old PDF I kept by mail, if needed).

my 0.02 euro,

					Pascal

					Pascal