windshield add-ons

All this talk of tweaky comfort stuff (the highway pegs thread) has
reminded me I wanted to ask about add-ons for the OEM windshield on my
R1100R...

I get alot of turbulent flow over the top of the windshield and it hits
me in the top half of my helmet... Makes everything sound like I'm on
the space shuttle (which is kind of cool, but probably not good for the
ear drums). Ear plugs help on the long rides, but I'd be happy to do
without them. I thought about removing the windshield altogether but its
handy to duck behind in the rain and this is also massive-bug season.

Soooo... can anyone recommend a good extra lip to add on the windshield,
or some other solution? That link Pascal just posted has some nice ones,
but nothing specifically for the R/R.

Thanks,
Mark