R1100S air filter tests: now with results for stock paper medium

(cross-posted to IBMWR tech list)

A kind soul has sent me a stock paper filter and so you can now read a
comparison of the flow resistance of stock, sticky foam, and oiled
gauze flters. Results for bikes besides the R1100S (esp. with
cylindrical filters) may be very different.

absolutely (at least the one sent to me) and the stock set-up is
equivalent to a hole about 2.3 sq in, K&N somewhat better, and the
large sticky-foam far better.

Report at:

http://bigmail.ica.net/users/barkow@xxxxxxx/Ben's%20bike%20files/

Pictures at: