Oilhead #1 passes away...

This was forwarded to me...
  Pirates.....
  AVAST and hear me well! We've lost a Bretheran of the Coast . For those of
you who haven't heard, I include here four letters I received dated 23 MAY,
28 MAY30 MAY and 31 MAY 2006.            Fair Winds, Steve.

  I just wanted to let you know that Steve suffered a brain aneurism on
  > Saturday and is in the Neuro ICU at UVA Hospital. At this time he has no
  > movement in his left side but is saying a few words and responding to
  > questions. It is going to be a long recovery and I will keep you up to
  > date. The hospital asks that one contact person does all the informing
of
  > conditions so I will keep you posted. If anyone would like to send cards
  > Steve Coburn  P.O. Box 8081  Charlottesville, Va  22906  or email us and
  > will make sure he gets them.  Thanks ahead of time for all thoughts and
  > prayers.           Kandy

  I just got off the phone with Joey Smithdeal and received the proper
  > explanation about Steve's condition and what actually has gone on.
  > Steve suffered a massive stroke and not a brain aneurysm as
  > previously reported. When the doctors went in to see what damage had
  > occurred they found that there was a lot of damage to the brain, It
  > appears that Steve has been suffering from Hepatitis C for several
  > years and his platelets have been very low because they found dried
  > blood in his brain which suggests that he several strokes before this
  > one. Because of Virginia law his ex wife has Power of Attorney over
  > health issues and because they informed her yesterday that Steve
  > is now in a vegetative state and will not recover from this situation
  > that is the reason for pulling the plug.
  > It is only a matter of time now for Steve.
  > The Kiltmeister
  > BMW MOA Ambassador Liaison

  Steve Coburn passed away today, May 30th in the early
  evening.  There are no plans at the moment but as
  things progress, more information will be available.

  Jo Smithdeal

  A fellow Pirate has Passed on.
   Motorcyclist Steve Coburn Passed away today, May 30th of a stroke. May he
   rest in Peace.
   Steve was the Oil Rag Editor and Oilhead #1 and was a BMWMOA
   Ambassador. He was known Internationally as a Journalist and
   Motorcyclist.
  He has served both the MOA and RA in many capacity's and chaired many Tech
   Sessions at the Nationals.
   This is not confirmed at this time but I understand that he may be
  Cremated
   and his ashes placed some where on the Blue Ridge Parkway with a small
  ceremony.  More info when I receive it.
   Jim Post / Bones