Re: Administrivia - spam (sorry) [correction]

Hello All,

I just noticed that I made an incorrect statement in my previous posting, in
which I wrote "I never saw the spam that was sent to this list. It got
filtered".

MailFrontier, my spam filter, only works on emails in your Inbox. My mail
rules move list email to a dedicated folder, so MailFrontier does not filter
that mail. I believe I must have manually skipped over it without reading
it, and thereby missed the list spam. I scan the subject and skip emails
that do not interest me.

Sorry for the error.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS