Re: Administrivia - spam (sorry)

Thank you for your effort.
Bob Silas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marco S Hyman
  Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:05 AM
  Subject: Administrivia - spam (sorry)

  Some of you may have received a phishing/spam msg that appeared to come from
  the oilheads mailing list.  I had a hole in my keep-spam-from-mailing-lists
  processing and at least one spammer found it.  If one did, so will others.
  I've temporarily plugged the exact hole that the spammer used, but still
  need to do some more work to come up with a permanent fix.

  Sorry for any inconvenience.

  // marc