RE: Friggin' H.E.S.

Must be that Florida heat...

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ABSDoug
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 6:28 PM
To: absdoug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bmw-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bmwmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx;
riders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tampa-crashers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Friggin' H.E.S.

   It was the H.E.S. I'm so aggravated. This is my third H.E.S. The
"White Box", H.E.S. tester showed the sensor was working. Anyway, I
soldered and shrink wrapped and then wrapped everything up in foil. To
tell the truth, I wonder how those things are expected to hold up to as
much heat as they do.
   Still have the high beam indicator on... I don't even care right now,
I'm exhausted.

ABSDoug (Heavily medicated for your protection!)

If you think "god" is doing a good job: YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE: 1995 BMW R1100R. 117K, runs great! ~ M97
transmission, thanks to BMWNA for picking up 1/2 the bill well after the
warranty expired ~ Swapped my O2 sensor for a CO Potentiometer, jumper
from #5-#6 @ Motronic socket, thanks to which I get 39-44MPG & NO
surging ~ "Freedom Mount" with K100RS handlebars ~ Bar-end mirrors ~
Staintune exhaust, low of course ~ RS/RT/S System Cases ~ Ohlins F/R ~
Custom reversed shifter("GP" style) ~ 31/11 (2.82) final drive off an RS
~ K&N (cause I'm cheap) ~ Autolite 3923 spark plugs (cause I'm cheap &
they help w/ surging issue) ~ External fuel filter ~ Kisan Signal Minder
(cause the OEM burnt out TWICE) ~ Carbon canister removed ~ Fiamm horn
(cause the stock one is gay) ~ Custom setup for kickstand: Horn sounds
rather then killing the bike. One less thing to leave you stuck! Also
allows starting on side-stand.
http://mail.yahoo.com