Re: oilheads-digest V3 #127

Whitehorse carries the StopNGo plug gun. Sounds similar to what
you've used...
http://www.whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=2631

I've used it once. It was on the last day of a long trip, so the tire
was about done for anyway, but the plug was fine for 400 miles. No
air loss whatsoever at the end of the day.

Karl